Check off ingredients as you shop!
- Mission - Low Carb Flour Tortilla, 1 tortilla
- Chipotle - Fresh Tomato Salsa, 1 oz
- Isalys - Chopped Ham, 2 oz
- Cherry Tomatoes, 6 tomatoes
- Winco - Low Fat Mozzarella Cheese, 4 oz
- Pitted Black Olives, 4 olives
- Fresh Chopped Herbs, 1 Tbsp
- Grated Parmesan Cheese, 1 Tbsp
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 308
- Carbs: 14 g
- Fat: 19 g
- Protein: 22 g
- Sodium: 1006 mg
- Sugar: 3 g
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Lightly grease or oil a baking tray or line with non-stick bake-o-glide. Place the tortilla on top.
Spread the tomato salsa evenly over the tortilla. Top with your chosen meat or fish, the cherry tomatoes, mozzarella, olives or anchovies, chopped herbs (if using basil, add after cooking), parmesan and salt and pepper to taste.
Bake at once for exactly 10 minutes. Serve cut into wedges with salad if liked.