Check off ingredients as you shop!
- Thomas - ½ Whole Grain English Muffin
- Classico - Traditional Pizza Sauce, 0.13 cup
- 1 Large Brown Egg
- Fat Free Half & Half, 1 Tbsp
- Sara Lee - Low Sodium Deli Turkey breast, 4 oz
- Kroger - Low Sodium Turkey Breast, 8 slices
- Trader Joe's - Part Skim Mozzarella, 1 oz
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 421
- Carbs: 19 g
- Fat: 12 g
- Protein: 39 g
- Sodium: 1517 mg
- Sugar: 5 g
Toast English muffin. While that is toasting, quarter pepperoni and toss into sprayed skillet on medium-low heat. Scramble egg with half and half and pour over pepperoni. Heat up pizza sauce in microwave or in another pan.
After eggs are cooked, turn off the burner and mound the eggs into the size of your English muffin and top with mozzarella and allow to melt. Pour warmed pizza sauce over the half English muffin and then top with egg mixture.