Egg White Veggie Scramble
Check off ingredients as you shop!
- Spray canola oil
- 1/2 Tbsp. chopped red onion
- 2 Tbsp. chopped red and yellow peppers
- 1/2 cup chopped spinach, green beans or other green vegetable
- 3 egg whites
- 1 Tbsp. salsa (optional)
- Serving Size: 1 egg white veggie scramble
- Calories: 110
- Carbs: 7 g
- Fat: 0 g
- Protein: 14 g
- Sodium: 410 mg
- Sugar: 0 g
1. Spray a small frying pan with canola oil. Sauté onion and peppers for 2-3
2. Add spinach or other green vegetable, cover and cook for another 2-3 minutes
3. Add egg whites and stir over medium heat until egg whites are done.
Fold in half and top with 1 Tablespoon of salsa if desired.