Halibut En Papillote
Check off ingredients as you shop!
- 1 medium shallot, sliced into rings
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 teaspoons capers
- 1/4 cup fresh tomato, diced
- 2 sprigs fresh tarragon
- 1/2 cup julienned carrots
- 1/2 cup julienned red bell peppers
- 1/2 cup julienned celery
- 1/2 cup julienned leeks
- 1/2 cup julienned yellow squash
- 1/4 cup low-sodium vegetable stock
- 2 (4-ounce) portions halibut
- Servings: Makes 2 servings of halibut
- Serving Size: 1 piece of halibut
- Calories: 250
- Carbs: 15 g
- Fat: 10 g
- Protein: 26 g
- Sodium: 320 mg
- Sugar: 10 g
1 .Preheat oven to 450° F.
2. For each portion, cut a large circle out of parchment paper, fold in half, place fish in the seam and put mixed vegetables and herbs.
3. Drizzle oil over the top of each portion.
4. Pour 2 tablespoons of stock on each and seal the edges of the paper by folding it over and crimping.
5. Place on a sheet pan in oven for 12-14 minutes, then serve on a bed of rice or couscous.