Hot Chocolate Coconut Protein Latte
Check off ingredients as you shop!
- Black Coffee, 8 oz
- Half & Half Creamer, 2 Tbsp
- Lorann Oils Coconut, 2 drops
- Starbucks - Sugar Free Hazelnut Syrup, 1 Tbsp
- Starbucks - Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup, 1 Tbsp
- Plantfusion - Chocolate Protein Powder, 1 scoop
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 172
- Carbs: 5 g
- Fat: 5 g
- Protein: 22 g
- Sodium: 440 mg
- Sugar: 5 g
Brew your coffee. In a small cup, combine sugar free syrups, flavor oil, half and half and protein powder.
Mix until completely smooth (this step is important if you are using a commercial chocolate protein powder in order to avoid lumps in your coffee).
Pour coffee into a tall mug and slowly pour in the creamer mixture while stirring the coffee. Mix completely and enjoy!