Check off ingredients as you shop!
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup low carb ketchup
- 1 1/2 tsp dry onion flakes
- 2 tsp seasoning salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 4 oz cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup low carb ketchup (for glaze)
- 1/4 tsp dry mustard (for glaze)
- 2 tbsp granular Splenda (for glaze)
- Servings: Makes 8 servings of meatloaf
- Serving Size: 1 serving of meatloaf
- Calories: 279
- Carbs: 3 g
- Fat: 19 g
- Protein: 24 g
- Sodium: 776 mg
- Sugar: 0 g
Mix all but the glaze ingredients in a large bowl until well blended.
Line a 9x5" loaf pan with heavy duty foil. Lightly press the meat mixture into the pan; push the sides of the foil up to form a collar to catch any excess grease.
Mix the glaze ingredients and spread over the meatloaf.
Bake at 425º 15 minutes.
Reduce the oven temperature to 325º and bake about 50 minutes longer or until an instant read thermometer reads between 140 and 150 degrees.
Let the meatloaf rest a few minutes before slicing.