Check off ingredients as you shop!
- 4 ounces lean ground beef
- 4 ounces lean ground pork
- 4 ounces lean ground chicken
- 1 small egg, beaten
- 1/8 cup instant oatmeal
- 1/8 cup parsley
- 1 TBSP skim milk
- 1 Medium onion, chopped fine
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/8 cup ketchup
- 3/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Servings: Makes 4 servings of meat loaf
- Serving size: 1 mini meatloaf
- Calories: 190
- Carbs: 6 g
- Fat: 11 g
- Protein: 17 g
- Sodium: 170 mg
- Sugar: 4 g
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Mix all ingredients except ketchup and Worcestershire sauce in mixing bowl to combine.
3. Spray mini loaf pans or muffin tins with nonstick cooking spray, portion meat into 4 equal parts, and fill pans.
4. In a small bowl, mix ketchup and Worcestershire sauce to form a glaze. Brush onto the top of each loaf.
5. Bake 25-30 minutes until done.
6. Pour off extra fat and serve.