Check off ingredients as you shop!
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 2 white mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons red bell peppers, diced
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 1/4 firm tofu
- 3 tablespoons low fat cheddar cheese
- Serving Size: 1 super scramble
- Calories: 190
- Carbs: 5 g
- Fat: 7 g
- Protein: 28 g
- Sodium: 340 mg
- Sugar: 4 g
1. Heat nonstick pan over medium heat. Spray with nonstick cooking spray and add mushrooms and peppers. Cook until tender, about 2-3 minutes.
2. Add eggs and tofu. Scramble eggs over low heat with wooden spoon until done, approximately 3-4 minutes.
3. Add cheese and serve.