Vanilla Egg Custards
Check off ingredients as you shop!
- Greg's Eggs - Large Eggs, 4 eggs
- Carnation - Light Evaporated Milk, 1 container
- Splenda - Granulated No Calorie Sweetener, 15 tsp (0.5 g)
- Vanilla Extract, 2 tsp (4 g)
- 1% Low Fat Milk, 0.67 cup
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 193
- Carbs: 15 g
- Fat: 7 g
- Protein: 15 g
- Sodium: 85 mg
- Sugar: 16 g
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
Beat the eggs with the evaporated milk, Splenda, vanilla extract and low-fat milk. Sieve and pour into about 7 ramekins or small heatproof custard cups.
Put inside a heatproof baking dish and add hand-hot water to come halfway up the sides of the ramekins or cups. Sprinkle the tops with a little ground nutmeg if liked.
Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until just set but still a bit wobbly.
Remove from the baking dish and allow to cool. Refrigerate to chill before serving.