Check off ingredients as you shop!
- Raw Julienned Zucchini, 1 to 2 zucchini(s)
- Lean (90/10) Hamburger, 1 hamburger
- Chopped Onion or a Dash of Onion Powder
- Tomato Paste (No Sugar Added), 1 tsp
- Dash of Oregano
- Sprinkle of Garlic or Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Coming Soon!
In a skillet, cook the hamburger on medium heat with a little water. The water will also create smaller hamburger pieces.
Stir in about a teaspoon of tomato paste. Add more water if needed.
Sprinkle in a little oregano, onion or onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste. Serve on a bed of raw zucchini.