Best Crockpot Chicken Curry
Check off ingredients as you shop!
- 1 Medium Raw Onion (2-1/2"" dia)
- 5 Garlic Cloves (3 g)
- Raw ginger root, 1 tsp
- 2 Whole Fresh Tomatoes
- Table Salt, 1 tsp (1.5 g)
- Badia - Cayenne Pepper, 0.5 tsp
- Ground Turmeric, 2 tsp
- Garam Masala, 1 tsp
- Gage - Greek Yogurt, 0.5 cup
- Tyson - Raw Chicken, 24 oz (1 lb)
- Trader Joe's Baby Spinach - 6 oz bag, 1 container (8 cups (85 g) each)
- Ground Cinnamon, 1 tsp
- 4 Green Cardamom Pods
- Whole Cloves, 1 Tbsp
- Serving Size: 6
- Calories: 186
- Carbs: 8 g
- Fat: 4 g
- Protein: 28 g
- Sodium: 456 mg
- Sugar: 3 g
In a food processor, grind together everything except the chicken and the spinach and whole spices. Make a nice, smooth paste. This may take a few minutes, be patient.
Put the chicken pieces in a crockpot, and pour over the yummy smelling sauce you just made. Put in whole spices.
Chop up the spinach and add during the last hour of cooking.
Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 until chicken is tender.
Us Sleevers may have to eat the chicken without the sauce and eat the sauce separately.