Blueberry Coconut Chia Smoothie
Check off ingredients as you shop!
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup full fat Greek yogurt (can use almond milk or coconut milk yogurt for dairy-free and vegan)
- 1/2 cup coconut "cream" (the really thick creamy stuff from the top of the can of full fat coconut milk)
- 1 cup unsweetened cashew or almond milk
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp ground chia seed
- Sweetener equivalent to 2 tbsp sugar
- Feel free to add protein powder, collagen or any other supplement that appeals to you.
- Servings: Makes 4 small smoothies
- Serving Size: 1 small smoothie
- Calories: 249
- Carbs: 10 g
- Fat: 16-20 g (depending on type of greek yogurt used)
- Protein: 6.23 g
- Sodium: 79 mg
- Sugar: 6 g
1. Combine all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
2. Divide among 4 glasses and serve.